Tired of the same old limpy romaine or spinach you find in the grocery store? Then sign up for our Farmer's Choice CSA.
Each week during a 8-week subscription period beginning in late Spring, we will include a selection of:
- 1/2 lb. of rotating greens, including salad mixes, head lettuce, arugula, kale, etc.
- 4 oz. of rotating microgreens such as micro-basil, micro-cilantro, micro-daikon, micro-sunflower, etc.
- Variety of other local produce such as radishes, tomatoes, peppers, etc. (details coming soon)
- Foraged and cultivated mushrooms, when available.
- Exclusive to our CSA, we will periodically include value-added products such as salsas, ferments, pickles, and more.
- During the CSA program, subscribers will have the option to purchase farm fresh eggs, when available.
You will be able to pick up your CSA subscriptions on our farm, located in Tacoma (N. Creek Clover Collins District) or at farmer's markets across the Puget Sound region. We will confirm market pickup locations soon.
Farmer's Choice CSA
Very much like buying a magazine subscription, a subscription in a CSA, aka Community Supported Agriculture, buys you a share of a farmer’s harvest at the beginning of a growing season. Each week during the harvest season, the subscribing member will get an order of the farm’s vegetable and fruit harvest. The model allows farmers to plan and accumulate the capital necessary to grow their crops, and it allows members to get hyper fresh locally-grown produce.